2 replies to this topic

#1 riseabovethought

riseabovethought

innerspace explorer

• App Administrator
  • 3,646 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 03 January 2017 - 12:10 PM

I really enjoyed this talk about ancient aliens, big foot, yeti, our dna (Y chromosome and Rh- factor) and problems with darwnian evolution from apes, etc

[Direct Link]

Then I noticed he may have been killed with weaponized cancer like Jack Ruby, Cesar Chavez, and Castro.  Possible?

[Direct Link]

#2 mjroom

mjroom

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 518 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 03 January 2017 - 12:31 PM

there are a lot of financial reasons why those with land and holdings would not want the public to know about hominids especially hominids which call home to such a vast area of land inn America Canada and South America. Lands would be frozen by law from development to protect this new to us species. mjroom.

• riseabovethought likes this

#3 riseabovethought

riseabovethought

innerspace explorer

• App Administrator
  • 3,646 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 03 January 2017 - 12:48 PM

I just watched this video last night and it kept me up late.  They say the nephilim needed the gold to resupply their atmosphere to protect them from harmful cosmic rays (gold is used to line astronauts' visor because it does actually protect from harmful rays.  Its somewhat plausible, IME.  And explains why they needed a slave race like us to mine it for them.  Those giant skulls in this video were found in groups of 20 in one location - our huge headed -ancestors?  And something like 200 -ish have been found all over Iraq.  Sorry to veer to the left a bit, but this video made me reconsider a few things.  Anyone find these actual skulls a little.. huge?  And the missing fissure down the middle - a whole new different bone structure for a larger brain? 

[Direct Link]

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!