• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 archersmark

archersmark

Mycophage

• VIP
  • 116 posts

Posted 05 January 2017 - 02:31 PM

I year or two ago I decided to trip during the day when I knew I had a solid 7 to 8 hours of the house to myself.  I intended to work on just puttering around my house and property since it was a nice day and see where things went.  I had been experimenting with micro-dosing so had ground up some cubes, I believe they were ecuadorans or brazilians, something a friend gave me rather than self grown.  I added 2 tsp to a caffeinated energy drink and sipped on it while I worked, then added some more and more over the course of an hour.  Note: I will never be this unscientific in my approach again, i.e. unknown strain, known qty dosed etc. 

I had been really sick from what was stress induced pre-ulcer etc for two weeks prior to this, and as the trip started to take effect, I felt something I've never felt before or since and have always wanted to repeat. 

1) joy/elation/contendness

2) super-charged, super smooth energy

3) confidence in my physical strength (I'm out of shape so where did this come from?)

4) manic desire to clean and fix everything about myself and environment and life, while knowing it couldn't be accomplished in one day

anyways I spent the next 5 hours or so in a manic, frenzied state jumping from one activity to the next, organizing, running around with our goats in the field, just having a blast. 

I felt INVINCIBLE, bullet-proof, unbreakable.   This is everything about a berserker style energy I've read about, just with no rage or anger.  I imagine that is context specific, as the trip was about feeling energized and accomplishing what was in front of me. 

Has anyone every had a trip like this? And how the heck do I repeat it?

• Sidestreet, Coopdog and tailsmcsnails like this

#2 mjroom

mjroom

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 540 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 05 January 2017 - 03:35 PM

I think that every drug company in the world is working on that one. I will be interested in reading the responses of others. Thanks for telling the story. mjroom.

• riseabovethought likes this

#3 riseabovethought

riseabovethought

innerspace explorer

• App Administrator
  • 3,757 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 18 February 2017 - 01:10 PM

I think that every drug company in the world is working on that one. I will be interested in reading the responses of others. Thanks for telling the story. mjroom.

Yeah- that reminded me...yeah.  I love that feeling too.  Its sortof a small dose usually, but it depends heavily on what you ate prior to dosing.  Thats why I almost always fast before so I can maximize the effects, not to mention for me at least grapefruit juice is also a must!  These 2 things together must make threshold so low one could stretch out their stash a loooong time if used wisely.  Im trying to find that perfect dose too, and Im using honey as a preservative to this end.  I hope to intensify the honey (with freshies not dried) to such a degree that only one or half a tsp would be enough for perfect effects (if I fast prior I need way less for threshold effects).  Your 2 tsps is interesting, but it was dried and there's no telling how many calories of what you ate that day before dosing, but I would bet that that factor matters a lot.

Edited by riseabovethought, 18 February 2017 - 01:51 PM.

• Coopdog likes this

#4 Coopdog

Coopdog

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 2,003 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 18 February 2017 - 01:43 PM

Yes I have had that experience, not once but a few times. I even wrote about it in storming the gates a couple of times. I am also out of shape, but even though I carry some extra weight, I have found myself suddenly very thankful for the gift of this body even if I have abused it, and could feel the animal strength coursing through me. I have always been a strong guy physically speaking, and even out of shape stronger than average. That sounds like pride speaking, but it is in reference to the question asked so just stating my own observations from a lifetime of being a knuckle dragging gorilla lol. It is nice when you trip to find yourself in a positive self space rather than the guilt ridden feelings I usually get on the come up. probably 4 out of 5 times I beat myself up and agonize over my faults before I actually loosen up and start tripping. That is why I say mushrooms are teachers as they shine a strong light into yourself and force you to see yourself.

Peace...

• ChimX and riseabovethought like this

#5 TVCasualty

TVCasualty

Embrace Your Damage

• OG VIP
  • 10,657 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 21 February 2017 - 06:06 PM

I felt INVINCIBLE, bullet-proof, unbreakable.   This is everything about a berserker style energy I've read about, just with no rage or anger.  I imagine that is context specific, as the trip was about feeling energized and accomplishing what was in front of me. 

Has anyone every had a trip like this? And how the heck do I repeat it?

I've had many such trips. At this point they all get to that point for at least part of the trip, which is probably a function of my Intent (to awaken my "primal self," as I call it).

Here's one post I made about the topic a while back:

https://mycotopia.ne...tity/?p=1081941

• archersmark likes this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!