Paradox
©
Fisana

Photo
- - - - -

COTG Extract... First time since I fried my brains...

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Ramble

Ramble

Mycophage

• Black VIP
  • 177 posts

Posted 06 January 2017 - 03:21 AM

So, a bit of history first...

There was one summer when I was younger and dumber than I am today, when I tripped 2-5 times a week. By the end of that summer, I ended up getting fried for 3 months, and was stuck in a bad trip, basically a nonstop panic/anxiety attack paired with delusions and fear. I tried weed and other substances to try and level out, but it only made things worse. My brain finally had time to recover and I stepped back through the gates of reality. I was afraid to try any kind of substance, thinking it would just put me back into a schizophrenic mind-state, so I became sober.

That was until a friend of mine sent me some COTG (Crystal of the Gods) Psilosybin extract. They were in the same boat as me, as far as having an overcooked noodle, but assured me this stuff was different, so i figured, eh, what the hell, why not?

3 grams were given to me, in the for of honey squirted into a straw and then somehow sealed. I was wary to take the entire dose, so I split it with a good friend, and then we waited.

I kicked on some Pink Floyd, (Dark side of the moon) and waited. As time passed my perspective began to slowly change, and i found myself in a familiar mind-state, a state i had not been in for a long time, it was like seeing an old friend after a long absence.

My friend was right, this was different, it was clean, my mind was clear and not bombarded with racing thoughts and rabbit holes that led to nowhere. I was energized, excited, and enchanted. My friend and i stepped outside for a cigarette and took in the stars, the trees and the melody of the wind as it passed between branches. Everything was crystal clear, very little visuals with the exception of the occasional wiggles that danced in my peripheral vision.

We went back inside and talked for hours about anything and everything, you all know how it goes.

The hours passed without any negative thoughts or actions, my body didn't feel twisted up or heavy as it often does when i take mushrooms, rather, i felt revitalized, and glad to be alive, a feeling i haven't had in a while. It makes me wonder if I'm ready to partake of other sacraments again, like herb, which i miss terribly.

and with that, a great summary of how the night felt

[Direct Link]

• Sidestreet, Coopdog, Alder Logs and 2 others like this

#2 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

ૐ शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः ૐ

• Black VIP
  • 10,151 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 06 January 2017 - 11:09 AM

Nice report.

#3 Coopdog

Coopdog

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 2,124 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 06 January 2017 - 01:28 PM

I have wished many times to have some of that to try. I've never even done an alcohol extract. I have heard it does not keep for more than hours no matter what you do to it, but putting it in honey sounds like a good way to keep it from oxidizing. I wonder how it is extracted and how hard it would be? I have a nice pile of mushies right now and would be interested if anyone knows how to go about the COTG stuff.

Good report man! Glad you were able to ingest and be ok as well. That perma fry thing is something I am surprised never happened to me as when I was a kid I had access to way too much amazing LSD. Peace man...

#4 Hash_Man

Hash_Man

Cranky Old Weed Codger

• OG VIP
  • 2,355 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 06 January 2017 - 03:11 PM

Why does TVcasualty's honey storage TEK come to mind https://mycotopia.ne...fungi-in-honey/
  • Sidestreet likes this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!